AAF Pensacola Presents 2014 American Advertising Awards February 26
The Pensacola chapter of the American Advertising Federation presented its 2014 America Advertising Awards for advertising creative excellence February 21 at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front. More than 200 local advertising and marketing professionals attended the annual gala.
Of the more than 250 entries received by the AAF Pensacola from professional and student members, 55 gold American Advertising Awards and 82 silver American Advertising Awards were presented. Entries were judged based on creativity, originality and creative strategy.
Top winners at the 2014 Pensacola AAF American Advertising include:
- Best of Show Overall: Appleyard Agency, Pensacola MESS Hall
- Best of Show, Print: Emagination Unlimited, Pensacola International Airport
- Best of Show, Interactive: idgroup, McKenzie Law Firm
- Best of Show, Broadcast: Appleyard Agency, Levin Papantonio
- Judge’s Choice
- Idgroup, Pensacola Humane Society Brand Rollout
- Ideaworks, Levin, Papantonio, Thomas, Mitchell, Rafferty & Proctor PA, “All You Need Is Love” Invitation
- Idgroup, McKenzie Law Firm Brand Rollout
- Student Best of Show: Miranda Anderson, Pensacola State College
Also during the awards show, Mona Amodeo, Ph.D., founder and owner of idgroup, was presented with the American Advertising Federation Silver Medal Award. The Silver Medal Award Program was established in 1959 to recognize men and women who have made outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry’s standards, creative excellence and responsibility in areas of social concern.
- AAF Silver Medal Honoree 2014: Mona Amodeo, Ph.D., founder and owner of idgroup
A complete list of professional and student winners can be found at http://issuu.com/aafpensacola/docs/addybook2014.
The American Advertising Awards Competition is a three-tiered national competition conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation. The American Advertising Awards Competition is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for creative excellence. Gold and silver winners are eligible to advance to District completion. District winners advance to the National level.