How To Enter
The first step in entering the American Advertising Awards is to pick up Call for Entry Forms and Envelopes from AAF Pensacola.
Review eligibility requirements, the 2017 American Advertising Awards Categories list to find where your work should compete, and follow the simple drop down menus to enter your information. Make sure you credit the members of your creative team, so that they will be recognized properly on your awards, in press releases and other AAF winner publications. Submission of entries acknowledges the right of the AAF to use them for publication, exhibition and marketing of the ADDY Awards show.
All entries must be packaged inside the official envelopes with the Call For Entries form inside. To pick up Call For Entry Forms and Envelopes, please contact Ashley Simmons.
- Click here to begin the registration process.
- Fill out steps to register your organization.
- Fill out an entry form for each individual entry. If the entry is a campaign, make sure you indicate what types of media and how many are in each media in the “Collateral Count” box. When finished with each entry, print 1 copy of the entry form. If you’re entering a campaign, you may need to print out multiple entry forms to obtain the labels.
- Double check all entry information to ensure that everything is spelled correctly and proper capitalization is used. This information is what will go on the certificates, gala reel, winner’s book and press releases. If it is misspelled here, it will be misspelled in all promotional material as well.
- When finished entering all entries, print one Invoice/Manifest Form and bring it with you to the appropriate location on Call for Entry Day. The Manifest will show what you have entered and how much you owe.
- Place the 2 physical entries behind the official entry form in the clear envelope provided. Include the 2 copies of the entry form and affix an entry label to the back of the entry as well as the Call for Entry. Please bring payment with you to the Call for Entry location. AAF Pensacola accepts checks, major credit cards and cash at the location.
Below is a checklist for what you need to bring to the Call for Entry Day location:
___ 1 copy of the entry form (for every entry)
___ 2 copies of your physical entry with entry label affixed to the back of the entry and the Call for Entry form (per every entry)
___ 1 Invoice/Manifest form (This is the page that lists all entries you are submitting, the amount due and signature)
___ Payment (check, cash, major credit card)
___ Membership application & payment (If you are not already a member and you’d like to pay the membership prices)
If you have any questions, please contact our ADDY Entry Chair, Ashley Simmons.