Student ADDY Awards
The AAF Student American Advertising Awards Competition, sponsored by the AAF and National Ad 2, is a unique national awards program designed specially for college students. Work entered at your local level can move up to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.
All work submitted in the student competition is subject to the same rules and guidelines and submission requirements as the professional competition.
- Applicants must be enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited U.S. educational institution.
- Work may be developed specifically for this competition or submitted from previous projects. Work developed for paying clients will not be accepted with the exception of work submitted for student publications.
- Work must be created while entrant is a student not employed in the advertising business. Student interns are eligible to enter.
Submit work developed specifically for this competition or from previous projects or student contests (work must be created while the entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry). National winning entries may receive the following:
- Finalist certificate—great for résumés and portfolios
- Prestigious Student American Advertising Award for first-place winners
- $1,000 cash prize for National Best of Show winner
Please Note: Comps, original photographs, illustrations, etc. all become the property of AAF Pensacola and will not be returned.
Download the Student Rules & Categories.
Celebrate the Creative Spirit of Advertising – Enter the ADDYs.