Upcoming EventsView All
Enter early for this year’s competition and save money! Professional entries will receive a $10 discount on all entries received on December 19.
Date: Friday, December 19, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Location: WALA-TV Fox 10 – Pensacola Office 2401 Executive Plaza, Suite 6
How to Enter:
- Visit the ADDY Awards Entry Site to Begin Registration Process: https://enter.americanadvertisingawards.com/awards/Organizations/04-PCA/Home
- Fill out steps to register your organization.
- Fill out an entry form for each individual entry. If the entry is a campaign, make sure you indicate what types of media and how many are in each media in the “Collateral Count” box. When finished with each entry, print TWO (2) copies of the entry form.
- To request entry forms, please fill out this form: https://aafp.wufoo.com/forms/call-for-entry-form-envelopes-delivery-request/
- Print out the Manifest Form and bring it with you to the appropriate location on Call for Entry Day. The Manifest will show what you have entered and how much you owe.
- Place the physical entry behind the official entry form in the clear envelope provided. Include the TWO (2) copies of the entry form and affix an entry label to the back of the entry as well as the Call for Entry form. Please bring payment with you to the Call for Entry location. AAF Pensacola accepts checks, major credit cards and cash.
- An instructional video for navigating the registration website, as well as, a video showing how to complete the entry package can be found at http://youtu.be/su-IyjBkRzg
Please note that per AAF National’s recommendation, AAF Pensacola is discontinuing Bronze ADDY Awards and will be awarding Best of Show, Judge Choice, Gold and Silver awards this year.
Thinking about updating or expanding your marketing plan? Looking for great deals and no commitment?
Then join the Pensacola chapter of the American Advertising Federation on Nov. 20 at the Pensacola Cultural Center in downtown Pensacola for the AAF Pensacola Silent Media Auction Fundraiser.
This event offers businesses, non-profits and other organizations the opportunity to bid on individual pieces of advertising services and media! It’s a great way to expand a marketing plan with new advertising ideas and outlets, or to get great deals on favorite tried-and-true tactics.
The event includes the media and services silent auction and networking opportunities with advertising professionals from the Pensacola area, plus appetizers provided by Portabello Market.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 20
Time: 5:30p – 7p
Location: Pensacola Culture Center 400 S Jefferson St, Pensacola, FL 32502
Visit our Facebook Event Page for news and a listing of donated items.
Some of this year's sponsors: